5 oz. Training Lace (Baseball)
The First Flexible Training Weight That Fits Around Any Size Baseball or Softball Bat
- Use the 8 oz Training Lace for hitting, fielding, throwing, and footwork drills.
- Use the 12 oz Training Lace for hitting drills and for pregame or on deck warmups.
- Use batting to increase power including exit velocity; correcting your swing path; keeping bat in the hitting zone longer.
- Use in fielding practice to increase kinesthetic awareness, develop quicker hands and increase overall hand strength.
- Little League Combo includes both a 5 oz Training Lace and a 8 oz Training Lace. The Major League Combo includes both an 8 oz Training Lace and a 12 oz Training Lace. Both Combos come with a velcro sleeve to keep the Training Lace secure on the bat as you swing. No worries about it coming lose!